Hi, Congrats you are Booked!
LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THESE AMAZING EXPERIENCES WITH YOU...
ARE YOU READY?
Hey! I am so excited to meet with you! The countdown begins... But first.!
Welcome to The Client Resources page. On this page you will find the links to plan your session. I have learned and done all the research in hope to make things smoother for you and make this a well thought out session. Please take time to read through things and please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
I am here every step of the way... Now lets begin!
THE BOUDOIR EXPERIENCE
Individual, or Maternity
WHAT TO EXPECT:
A session with me is super fun and based around getting you to tap into your inner wild so you can let go and embrace the beautiful person you were designed to be. I don't know about you but that sounds pretty good!
I am here to guide you 100% of the way. No need to start a secret Pinterest board of steamy photos. I'm here to pose and prompt you so you can feel most conﬁdent in front of the camera. You'll not only feel conﬁdent, you'll look conﬁdent and comfortable. I will provide step by step posing instruction from your head to your toes, from your expression to your ﬁngertips. No detail is left behind.
Our session will last about 1-2 hours and I will be snapping away the whole time. As you get more comfortable, you'll probably ﬁnd that you'll begin to pose yourself and you'll have your own ideas of how you'd like to look. This is amazing and I'm so excited to see your conﬁdence ﬁre up.
If you're booking a package that includes hair and makeup, you'll need to plan to arrive 1.5-2 hours before your session start time.
WHAT TO WEAR?
Choose clothing that reﬂects your personality and style. If you're not the one for lace, or if you don't love the strappy look, pick something that is more true to you.
Make sure you are comfortable in what you wear. I suggest going through what you already own to ﬁnd something to wear. If you want to buy something, take time trying it on and testing it out at home-- is it comfortable, can you move, is it ﬂattering?
Know your body type. Wear clothing that ﬁts your body. If you're comfortable, pop into a lingerie store that has a variety of options so you can see what looks best. All bodies are beautiful and unique-- take time to ﬁnd what works best. If you feel like you look good, your conﬁdence will be visible in your photos.
If your shoot is outside, bring some layers and options.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VISIT THE BOUDOIR WARDROBE GUIDE!
LET'S PREPARE FOR YOUR SESSION
Comfort equals confidence.
You don't have to wear lingerie or act sexy. Clients have been in their jeans or sweaters and are amazing!
Your boudoir Session is about getting pampered and feeling empowered.
Questionnaire: Please make sure to fill out your questionnaire for me at least 1-2 months prior to your session date.
SESSION DAY CHECKLIST
In your Bag
- 2-3 Outfits & few Extras: Bring your favorites, I will help narrow them down.
- Accessories: Simple jewelry, knee or thigh high socks, oversized sweaters or cardigans. Your veils or robes.
- Lotions: Bring your favorite moisturizer to keep your skin feeling amazing.
Here are a few things you can do yourself to be prepared for your session.
3-6 weeks before your session:
- Shop and peek into your closet and look for your favorite pieces you already own.
- Go Shopping: Ask a fun-Loving friend to go with you and find pieces that not only make you look good, but feel good. Don't be afraid to try new and out of your comfort zone items. You may find a brand new piece you will love. You will never know until you try it!
- Choose 2-3 Outfits: Start to narrow down your favorite choices. Let Your amazing personality shine through!
1 week before your session:
- Water: Start drinking lots of water approximately one week before your session. To have hydrated skin, makes a big difference on your skin appearance.
- If you wax, do so a few days before your session to avoid bumpiness or redness.
- Make sure your eyebrows are nicely shaped and groomed.
- Salon/ or carefully cared manicure and pedicure for a flawless finish.
- Stay out of the sun- a base tan will be nice in photos; red skin will not.
- PLEASE DO NOT SPRAY TAN.
1 Day before your session:
- Bathe, shave and moisturize. If you are having your make up and hair done with us make sure its clean and dry before your session.
- Don't forget to remove the tags from your outfits. ALL tags. Tags can ruin a good image. Care Tags are very noticeable if you don't take them away.
- Make sure everything is packed and ready to go. Your outfits and accessories.
- Make sure to give your self plenty of time before your session. Plan ahead, check traffic reports to ensure you have time for unexpected delays.
- Plan a good nights, sleep. I know the excitement may keep you up!
The day of your session:
- Make sure to use clear deodorant. Pretty please.
- Please wear loose-fitting clothes, we want to avoid have any marks on your skin.
- If you are having make-up and hair done with us; arrive with a clean moisturized face and clean hair. If you are coming ready for your session, we will be having a makeup and hairstylist if touch-ups are needed.
- Most Important: take a moment to yourself, take a deep breath and relax. It is completely normal to be nervous before your session. I will show you exactly how to pose and work with you to get the perfect shot!
Enjoy this day! because it is all about you!
TRY TO AVOID:
Lingerie that doesn't ﬁt right. It can be common to get lingerie that is too tight. Pay attention to ﬁt.
Wearing tight ﬁtting clothing prior to your shoot. Tight clothing can crease the skin and make lines. Try wearing something comfortable on your way to the shoot so your skin is smooth upon arrival.
I am 100% here for you and would love to work with you to make this boudoir session a great feel-good and empowering experience. Our wardrobe consult will be amazing time to ﬁnd what works best for you so you can have an incredible session. For your consult, feel free to provide images of you in your options so we can take a look and ﬁnd what we think will work best.